Cassidy and I just celebrated our 6th wedding Anniversary Sunday, Nov 25th. We were in Kansas City at the time visiting my brother and his family, and they so kindly offered to watch our kids for us while we went on a date. 6 kids ages 5 and under! The kids had a fun time playing with their cousins and making a rice krispie train while Cassidy and I went to a BBQ Smokehouse and saw Twilight. Dinner was delicious, and we both enjoyed the movie. Such a good night. For our actual Anniversary on Sunday, we decided to go to the Kansas City Temple as a family before heading back to Lincoln. I just loved being able to reflect on our marriage and look at our family and see how much has changed in just 6 years. We are truly so blessed to have an eternal marriage and to have 3 wonderful children!
No comments:
Post a Comment