 |
| Batman |
 |
| Spiderman |
 |
| Captain America |
 |
Enjoying their treats
|
This year, we didn't quite make it to the church parking lot in time to get our car into the trunk or treat, so we parked our stroller and Cassidy (or should I say Capt. America?!) stood in an empty parking spot in the middle of it all and handed out our treats while I took Riley around. Parker was too fast and too excited to bother staying with us. Riley made it to probably about 3/4 of the trunks before deciding that she was done. It was pretty chilly and her thin Spiderman dress, although cute, does not do much on the side of providing warmth. We went home, fixed hot chocolate, made monsters(aka German Pancakes- their favorite) and settled in for our Family movie night watching "Monsters vs. Aliens". Such a fun day!
I loved your costume the most! I love that you wear it everyday...'SuperMom'!
ReplyDelete