Port Discovery (Children's Museum in Baltimore)
Cute Cousins
All aboard!
Taking a break to eat lunch
Working on their Mr. Potato Head masterpieces
Doing some grocery shopping
We drove up to Baltimore Monday morning, spent the night there and then flew back to Lincoln early Tuesday morning. While in Baltimore, we went to the children's museum, Port Discovery. It was fun to be with the cousins one last time on our trip before everyone went their separate ways. There was so much to do and see. Riley spent most of her time either driving the safari truck or playing in the water room. They had a bunch of crocs and raincoats of various sizes and colors for the kids to wear while playing in the water. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Riley in her rain gear! Her coat hit around her ankles (I wanted it to cover her whole dress). She looked so cute! After playing, my parents drove us to our hotel, and we went out to eat at Bob Evans before saying our good byes. So hard to say goodbye!
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment