Parker started Kindergarten! He is at Kahoa Elementary. I am kicking myself for only taking one picture his first day! Everything seemed a bit rushed with having just flown in the day before and trying to get somewhat settled. Parker loves Kindergarten! He comes home everyday with a stack of papers that he has worked on for that day either painting, or taping, or gluing or coloring. He seems to stay busy!
This is a conversation we had on our way home from school (9/11/12):
P (referring to one of his classmates): Her name is Alexandra. Isn't that a nice name for a girl?
Me: That is a nice name for a girl. Is she your buddy?
P:Well, I get scared when I talk to new girls.
Me: Why do you think that is?
P: That's just how it works, Mom!
Haha, this made me laugh! Our little stud; 4 going on 16. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment