Monday, September 26, 2011

Parker's Big Day

Parker wanted to wear his new Knight costume on our way to school
At the Children's Museum
me and the birthday boy!
At Toy's R Us

I can not believe Parker is 4! I think he had a great day. :) We started by going to the Children's Museum for a couple of hours before taking him to school. We brought M&M cookies for his friends (he did not want to take cupcakes), and Riley and I stayed and ate lunch with him at school. It was so fun to be able to see some of what Parker does at school, and to see how he interacts with his friends and teachers. After picking him up from school, we went and picked up Cassidy, and then took Parker to Toy's R Us to spend some birthday money he got from MomMom. We ended the evening by going to CiCi's pizza buffet and then going home and opening up Parker's presents from us. He got Mario Kart and his very own Wii remote, so of course we had to play a little bit before going to bed. ;)

1 comment: