Parker started Pre-K this year. He goes everyday for 3 1/2 hours, so it is quite an adjustment for us! Luckily, he goes in the afternoon, so he can still do our activities with us in the morning before heading to school. He was so excited to pick out his backpack and get ready for school. We convinced him to give his old backpack to Riley, and she loves it! I wish I had taken a picture because it is so cute to see her wearing the little penguin backpack! Parker takes the bus 2 out of the 5 days, and I drop him off and pick him up the rest of the days. He says he likes the bus, but prefers that I take him. As to what he does in his classroom for 3 1/2 hours each day....well, your guess is as good as mine. I try and pry details out of him only to get a response of, "Umm...I really don't remember what we did." The 4th Tuesday of every month, there is no school. Well, apparently that would be today. ;) I drove to school to drop him off only to discover that none of his classmates and teachers were there. It took a couple of minutes for me to realize what was going on. We'll get the hang of things, eventually. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
Aw- He looks so cute all ready for school!
ReplyDeletehaha! Greyson would be so jealous that Parker rides the bus. He would LOVE to ride the bus. And I feel the same way about what Greyson does at his preschool. I get little snippets of information here and there, but they are mostly about what he ate for snack. Otherwise, I have no idea what he does. :) He's so adorable!
ReplyDelete