Thursday, October 21, 2010

Riley's Birthday Party

Big Cupcake Cake
Riley's mini cake


Parker helping her eat her cake
Parker, Carson, Michelle, Dayna, Jase, Chad, Ariel, Lydia, Avery and Sarah

Parker helping Riley open her presents
Riley looking at her new books
Avery licked up every last cake crumb from underneath Riley's highchair!
Even though Riley's Birthday wasn't until Tuesday, we decided to have her party on Sunday while Grammy was still in town. We invited a few of our friends to come over for dinner and cake and icecream. We had a great time! Riley enjoyed her cake, but was very dainty and neat about it. I tried to stick her hand in the cake, but she did not want much to do with that. She just continued taking small little bites. I'm really not quite sure how much she actually ate of it because the other kids helped her out(especially Parker). She didn't want too much to do with opening her gifts. She kept crawling off while Parker would open them for her. She has enjoyed playing with them since, though.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute cake!

    And like I said on Wednesday, there's just something about the look on her face now that says, "I am so a one year old now." She's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Happy Birthday Riley.
    We miss you guys so much! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete