
Parker "cutting" the pumpkin

Let's see how many people we can cram into our little kitchen...

Cassidy and his Nebraska (N) pumpkin

Cassidy, Torrie, Mickelle, Bryson

For our FHE activity this past Monday, we carved pumpkins with our friends, Mickelle and Bryson. Cassidy and I are not huge pumpkin carving people, so we were pretty proud of ourselves when they were completed. I broke 4 pieces of carving equipment in the process, but is was well worth it and we may just have to do this every year.
wow! Those look really great!!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out great! I think that you should make it a tradition. That way I can see your great creations every year and live vicariously through you! I am jealous. I have been wanting to carve pumpkins, I even have 3 on the porch, but no one will carve them with me. But your look great and I feel beter about the situation just looking at yours! :)
ReplyDelete