Sunday, September 19, 2010

Arlington Trip!

Grandpa, Riley, Scarlett, Grandma and Parker headed for the hospital
Waiting...
She's here! 6 lbs 4 oz (no name yet)
feeding each other pancakes and peaches

Lounging on the couch while watching Diego

I was lucky enough to be in the area for my brother, Nate and sister-in-law, Melanie to have their baby. We drove up to Arlington Thursday morning, and they went to the hospital that afternoon for her c-section. We made the mistake of leaving around 5 to head to the hospital not quite sure of where we were going. It ended up not being too bad, but it definitely stresses me out having to deal with the DC traffic! Her appointment ended up being a little late, so we had some time to kill in the waiting room. That was no small task entertaining 2 toddlers and a baby in a small hospital waiting room. Grandma kept taking them on fun explorations around the hospital to discover new things. Baby Williams sure is cute and I'm so glad that I was able to see her before heading back to Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment