Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lincoln Saltdogs

Haymarket Park
Parker watching the game (you can see a little bit of his mitt in his lap)


Cassidy and I are on our ward's softball team, and Parker went to one of the practices with us. He enjoyed watching everyone bat and throw the ball around. Our friends, Cade and Alyson, bought him his very own softball mitt complete with....a tennis ball. Parker has loved being able to go outside and play catch. Well, last week, I took him to a Saltdogs baseball game. He brought his little glove and ball along with him and really enjoyed cheering and singing along with the crowd. Of course, that lasted maybe an inning, because the fun playground equipment inside the stadium was way more enticing than what was going on on the field! I still think he had a fun time, and it is definitely an improvement from the last baseball game that we took him to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment