Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gardner Village


Riding on a pony
One of the many witches around
Playing in the leaves
Despite protests from Cassidy, I have really wanted one of our Halloween traditions to be making a visit to Gardners Village each year. I convinced Cassidy to go yesterday, and I like to think that a good time was had by all. We completed a scavenger hunt in finding all of the different witches, looked in the shops, enjoyed a treat, and had Parker ride on a pony. I just love fall activities!

2 comments:

  1. I love going to Gardner Village in October & December. You just reminded me that we still need to get there! How fun! I love Parker's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! The weather still looks nice there. It's been terribly cold here, so we have not been enjoying any outdoor activities at all.

    ReplyDelete