Parker and Felicity playing with the vegetables
Parker wasn't a huge fan of the horse...
Today, we went up to Salt Lake with our friends, Kelli and Felicity to visit the Discovery gateway childrens museum. Parker pretty much loved every aspect of it. Everytime I would try to get him to move on to the next activity, he would lay down on the floor and throw a mini tantrum. He never wanted to leave, but once he did(rather once I picked him up and carried him), he loved it, and then we repeated the whole process over again.
We will all have to meet there one day. That place is too fun! Parker is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh his little mini tantrums are too funny, just because I can picture it. Super cute pictures! That looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletenext time you guys go up to discovery gateway let us know. We are only 10 min. away, it would be so fun to get all the kiddies together!
ReplyDelete