 |
| 8 days old :) |
 |
| Go Huskers! |
(Photos done by Danielle Rainey)
So, I originally had April 7th set up with our friend/photographer, Danielle, to have maternity pictures done. I actually had initially suggested the 14th, but Cassidy convinced me to move it up a week since I do have a tendency of having early deliveries. I figured that was a safe date considering my due date wasn't until May 1st. Well, needless to say, Gavin ended up coming much sooner than expected, March 30th. I texted Danielle while in the hospital to say something along the lines of...no go on the maternity session, baby is here. She totally thought I was kidding, but then quickly realized that I wasn't. Anyway, we decided to keep the date of April 7th and turn it into a newborn photo session instead! So, these are of Gavin at 8 days old. Of course, we had to get some of Parker and Riley and the family as well. ;) Thanks Danielle!
Beautiful family! Riley and Parker look so grown up! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the pictures! We love u guys!
ReplyDelete