Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Parker's new family

Can you spot the non-mannequin?
Parker petting the dog
Parker giving out hugs

So, yesterday we went into Old Navy and Parker quickly escaped to the mannequin family while I was getting Riley into the cart. I didn't prompt any of these poses, he just started petting the dog and hugging members of the family, and standing with them. I was a little embarrassed, but it was just too cute to not get pictures of. It wasn't until we were leaving that I saw a sign advertising a contest going on encouraging customers to take their picture with the mannequins and submit it online. I thought that was pretty funny because we had done that anyway without even knowing!

4 comments:

  1. Kaden & Preston love them too! They always have to go & check them out. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! That is so adorable! You're going to submit the pictures, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker is darling! I love his little hat that he wears to church!

    ReplyDelete