Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat time


Our Punch
Grandma and Riley

Out Trick or Treating
For Halloween we went up to Salt Lake to Jamie and Jeff's house for a delicious pumpkin dinner. We had roasted pumpkin seeds, jack o' lantern salads, casserole baked in a pumpkin, and orange punch. We took Parker around their neighborhood about 6 pm. He had such a fun time! He would say "trick or treat" all the way up to the door, but then kind of freeze as soon as the people actually opened the door. His favorite part of the night (besides the candy) was definitely passing out candy to the trick or treaters that came by Jamie and Jeff's. They had quite a few. Anytime the doorbell would ring, he would get this really excited look on his face and literally start running towards the door. Riley enjoyed her first Halloween...she slept most of the evening, but woke up a few times to eat and show off her cat costume :) We ended the night by watching "Goosebumps". The only thing that could have made this evening better was if Cassidy would have been able to join us.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm so glad that you had fun. I still have a cold that won't go away, but as soon as I am better...we will head out that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you had a great time! What is that punch? It looks so neat! I want to try it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am glad you guys had a great Halloween- It is such a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted all these pictures. Steffan and I were just enjoying them. What a precious little kitty and T-bird. That's so cool that your chili won the contest! Steffan made the chili this year for our contest (mostly because I was gone and I talked him through it over the phone) and he was so excited because it was so delicious. We were disappointed to get to the party and find out that they weren't having a contest this year. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete