So, yesterday, Parker and I had a super busy day running from one thing to the next. We were on our way home around 2 pm to put Parker down for a nap when I remembered that I needed to go to the post office. I had already been putting it off for a couple of days, so I didn't want to wait any longer. When we pulled up to the post office, Parker was already asleep. He woke up as I was taking him inside and I had him sit on the counter while I addressed the envelope and got everything ready to mail. It was humorous and sad at the same time to watch him crawl around on the counter a little bit before laying down and almost falling asleep. Luckily, there were only like two people in front of us, so we were out of there pretty quickly and able to get him home for a decent nap.
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
That is too funny! Sometimes I feel like that too!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I love that you have your camera ready at any moment! I need to be more like that!
ReplyDeleteThis is so hilarious! I am sure that the people at the post office had fun telling that story later. Haha. Seriously, this is one that will go down in the Ellis family history. I'm glad you solved your white fuzzy mystery. I can't get over how many fun and different things you guys do as a family. You're my heroes!
ReplyDelete