Friday, May 22, 2009

Day out with Thomas



petting the animals
playing with the bubbles



playing with the trains




Sir Topham Hatt...It was like getting his picture taken with Santa all over again!
Yesterday, Cassidy and I took Brooke and Parker up the the Heber Valley Railroad for a day out with Thomas. They had a lot of fun little activities set up for the kids....coloring, playing with different train sets, small petting zoo area, bubbles, temp thomas tatoos, live entertainment, pictures with Sir Topham Hatt, and of course the train ride with Thomas. Both Parker and Brooke really enjoyed the bubbles as well as the train tables. Parker did NOT like getting his picture taken with Sir Topham Hatt, and Brooke wouldn't even get out of the stroller to go over to him. I can't say that I blame either one of them, really. I was a little scared of him as well! We stayed for about an hour and then went to Granny's for milkshakes. I'm pretty sure that was their favorite part. Cassidy and Parker shared an oreo shake, and Brooke and I shared a strawberry shake because Brooke requested pink ice cream. Both kids were sound asleep about 5 minutes after we left Granny's and continued to sleep for a couple of hours after we got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment